Magnetic DAB Aerial for Car (external) - SMB Connector
The JustCONNECT 270mm black magnetic mount Digital Radio antenna is suitable for external boot or roof mounting. Ideal if an alternative to our standard equipment, JustCONNECT amplified glass mount antenna, is required.
Features & Benefits
- No-hole mounting - no need to drill holes in your vehicles' body work.
- Ideal antenna for low Digital Radio signal areas. Optimum reception quality due to its free air operation
- The cable length, from the base of the DAB antenna to the connector is 3 meters
- The connector type is a SMB connector.
- Services: DAB (Band III), DAB (L-Band)
- Frequency range Band III (MHz): 174 - 240
- Frequency range L-Band (MHz): 1452 - 1492
- Height x Width x Depth (mm): 306 (270mm antenna pole length) x 31 (round base) x 1mm (antenna wire thickness)
- Length pole (mm): 270
- Installation points: Vehicle roof or boot
- Installation type: Magnet mounted
- Colour: Black
- Material: Stainless steel
Compatibility & Application
- Aftermarket devices: universal
- Connector type: SMB Jack
- Pole design antenna
- Digital radio only
a must have!!!!!!!
Posted by jim farrell nottingham on 26th Jul 2016
what a difference this makes. you must get one off these aerials. i travel all over the country. and before i changed aerials i had just about giving up with the d a b they had fitted. around my home town [nottingham] the windsceen aerial worked fine. good signal in my local area. but once i got out and about the country, it became hit and miss, to the point i would finnish up turnig it [dab] off. not know, wow. turned dab unit from frustration to fantastic....
Posted by Tim on 20th Nov 2014
A great replacement for the internal windscreen aerial that came with the just dab unit.
Smaller than expected and although the magnet does not feel that strong, I've had it a couple of weeks and it hasn't moved a bit, even at motorway speeds.
I can now get DAB radio on the move with no loss of signal.
Reception in London
Posted by David Chamberlain on 11th Mar 2014
It improved the reception on myDAB and go in London by 75 per cent